Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter Egg Bouquet

As you can see - I am terrible at keeping this blog up-to-date. So - I am going to challenge myself to do a little better. I love Pinterest.com and have pinned quite a few projects. I think it would be fun to actually challenge myself to create something from pinterest atleast once a week. I am not promising anything, but we will see.

So - to start it off, here is what I created this week. It was so easy and fun to make. Not to mention - inexpensive.

Here is the idea that I found on Pinterest. It comes from Ms Not So Perfect.


And, here is my bouquet.
I think it turned out pretty cute. My husband thinks I am silly. Oh well - I had fun making it and it sure gets me in a springy mood.

There is absolutely no skill involved in making this. You only need 24 Easter eggs, wooden skewers, vase, floral foam, and some Easter grass or moss. The eggs have holes in them all ready so there is no need for glue. It took me about 10 minutes to make.

Some friends and I got together and made some more. Here are two that my friend made.






No comments:

Post a Comment