Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wishblade Sale


My Sister-in-law just called this morning with some exciting news. She purchased a Wishblade! I am so excited to show her how to use it. My friend Hailey told me about an awesome deal that Tuesday Morning was having. The Wishblade is on sale there for $149.99. That is an awesome deal. My SIL lives in Salt Lake and went to her Tuesday Morning at 8 am this morning and bought the only two they had. The store called all the other stores and almost all of Utah was sold out a few minutes after 8. I called my store her in Idaho and they still had one. My SIL also got a really cute organizer for embellishments for only $30. If you are interested, check out this link for there weekly ad. Tuesday Morning. I haven't gone into a Tuesday Morning for months. I think I have been missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment